Richard is a Partner with the Forensics practice of DHG and serves his clients from our Columbia and Charleston, South Carolina offices. He has a specialized focus in the accounting areas of Fraud & Corporate Investigations and Commercial Damages calculations.
These services have included occupational fraud investigations, surprise investigations, sources and uses of funds analysis, business interruption claims, lost profits and loss of use calculations, minority shareholder disputes, and construction damages.
Richard has worked on matters throughout the United States in a variety of industries. He has provided deposition and trial testimony as an expert in both federal and state venues and has testified in both criminal and civil matters.
Richard also focuses on Fraud Risk Consulting. In this practice area, he works with organizations to assist in developing policies and procedures to mitigate their occupational fraud risks.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- South Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants