Brad is the Firm’s Assurance Services Managing Partner, the Managing Partner of the Metro DC Market and previously served as the lead partner for compliance services in the firm’s Private Equity Service Line, leading in providing related services to private equity funds and portfolio companies. He previously served as the Managing Partner of the Triad, North Carolina Market and is a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee.
Brad’s professional career includes ten years with a Big Four firm, with experience in North Carolina and New York City Metro Area offices. Brad has worked with private and publicly-held companies and private equity funds in a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, professional services and real estate management and development. He is a frequent presenter of technical accounting and financial reporting topics to both industry and state CPA associations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA - Member of Governing Council (2003 - 2007)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA) - President
- NCACPA - Chairman of the Accounting and Auditing Focus Group of the Continuing Professional Education Committee
- NCACPA - Past Member of Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- NCACPA - Past Chairman of the Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Peer Review Committee of NCACPA