Keith serves as a Tax Partner in DHG’s Capital Market and has more than thirteen years of public accounting experience. Prior to joining DHG, he worked as a Tax Senior Manager at a Big Four firm in Atlanta, Charlotte and Shanghai, China.
Keith primarily serves large, multinational public and private manufacturing, distribution, technology, professional services, automotive, healthcare, retail and hospitality corporations (both inbound and outbound). As the Tax Market Leader, Keith is focused on coordinating relevant federal, state and local and international tax services that are aligned with each company’s business objectives. Specifically, he has experience working with clients in the following areas:
- Corporate tax compliance, primarily for consolidated, multinational companies
- Tax accounting (ASC 740) and purchase accounting
- Tax consulting including periods and methods, R&D credits, and transaction consulting
- Financial accounting and disclosure for income taxes
- Tax process integration and optimization
Keith received his Masters of Accountancy from The University of Georgia. He is a CPA in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia.