Professional and Industry Experience
For over 30 years, Brad has worked almost entirely within the
healthcare ecosystem, and over the years he has provided leadership
of professional services for a broad range of healthcare industry
stakeholders throughout the United States. Brad has served as the
account partner for a number of notable healthcare organizations,
including Duke University Health System, Emory Healthcare,
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Methodist (Memphis)
Health System, and the Medical University of South Carolina.
In the context of his career leadership roles, over the years Brad
has led multiple strategic planning efforts in professional services
environments, including national strategy planning for his former
firm and chairing the human capital strategy workstream in that
In his role as DHG Healthcare managing partner, Brad also serves as
the overall executive sponsor for DHG Healthcare’s multi-phased
healthcare industry transformation campaign, which includes
development and channel delivery of the national practice’s
internal technical perspectives and go-to-market execution, as well
as oversight of a portfolio of practice investments and tactical
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Brad is active on several levels in the
professional and business environment,
including serving as a frequent speaker and
commenter on healthcare industry
transformation, corporate governance, and other
matters unique to healthcare organizations.
- He has also co-authored numerous published
materials related to healthcare thought capital,
including internal material in his transformational
campaign leadership role and fir trade organization publications.
Historical Representative Clients
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield of MS
- Emory Healthcare, Inc.
- Gwinnett Health System, Inc.
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia
- Medical University of South Carolina
- Methodist Health System
- Mission Health, Inc.
- Palmetto Health
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA), Member
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Member of the Executive Advisory Council of the Global Center for Health Innovation
- Bachelors, Business Administration