DHG’s tax work starts with strategic planning. We want to help you and your business take full advantage of applicable benefits, along with the reduction or deferment of tax liability where possible. We offer extensive experience with industry-specific tax credits, including energy-efficient construction, set-aside credits, and production deductions.
We focus on opportunities to maximize tax savings, involving DHG tax professionals with the right experience at the right time. These professionals specialize in various fields, including state and local tax, tax accounting method changes, entity structuring, and other strategies to minimize personal and business tax exposure.
Our tax and accounting services include:
- 45L tax credit for energy-efficient housing
- Corporate, personal and estate tax planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Domestic Production Deduction Optimization
- Estate Tax Planning
- Multi State Operation/Taxation
- R&D Tax Credit Studies
- Reverse sales tax audits and property tax reviews
- Section 179D program for tax deductions on energy-efficient buildings
- Sustainability Tax Credits (historic, affordable housing, etc.)
- Tax Planning/Compliance - Corporation, Partnership & Individual
When you work with DHG Construction, you benefit not only from our experience with a wide variety of contractors, but the firm’s collective tax resources too. We monitor state and federal legislative and regulatory activity, to inform our recommendations on minimizing your corporate and personal tax liability.