Many taxpayers contemplate opportunities to minimize their income tax payments as the end of the year approaches and address potential traps and pitfalls to avoid. Join us as we discuss top tax planning opportunities and risk mitigation techniques to consider post tax reform:
- Accounting methods planning
- Pass-through deduction
- Meals and entertainment
- 163(j) interest expense limitation
- Bonus depreciation
- Charitable contribution planning
- Retirement plan contributions
- Year end stock sale strategies
Heather Alley, Dixon Hughes Goodman
Nathan Clark, Dixon Hughes Goodman
CPE Credit:1 hour, pending approval
Delivery Format: Group Internet Based (each attendee must be logged in and answer the poll questions in order to receive CPE credit).
Prerequisites/Advanced Preparation: None
Course Level: Beginner
Participants: Tax Executives
- Attendees will hear an overview of the tax reform debate.
- Attendees will understand common tax planning tips to consider prior to year-end.
- Attendees will hear a discussion of tax risk mitigation considerations.
There will be no refunds issued as this event is complimentary. If you have any questions regarding administrative policies such as registration or cancellation, please contact DHGevents@dhg.com.
Please direct any CPE related questions to DHGU@dhg.com.
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through the web site: www.nasbaregistry.org/.