Join DHG for the second installment of our webinar series, Quarterly Perspectives: Financial Reporting and Beyond. Intended for CFOs, accountants and board members, this moderated discussion will cover current events and activities happening in the profession, including recent developments at the FASB, AICPA, SEC and other standard-setting agencies. By attending this series, finance and accounting leaders as well as board members of public and private entities can remain on top of the latest happenings that may impact their organizations.
Register today and let us know what financial reporting and related topics you want to hear about.
Discussion areas will cover:
- SEC changes
- Here and Now
- ASC 842 adoption by private companies
- Unclaimed property
- LIBOR transition
- Conversations You Should be Having
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
- Collaborative / hybrid work environment
- Greg Faucette, CPA, DHG Professional Practice Partner (Discussion Moderator)
- Elizabeth Gantnier, CPA, CGMA, Partner, DHG Audit Innovation & Methodology
- Jeffrey Rapaglia, CPA, Partner, DHG Professional Standards Group
- Tommy Varnell, CPA, Director, DHG Tax
Additional guest participants will be featured each quarter!
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions regarding administrative policies such as registration or cancellation, please contact DHGevents@dhg.com.
Please direct any CPE related questions to DHGU@dhg.com.
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through the web site: www.nasbaregistry.org/.