Join us for Manufacturing and Distribution Industry Insights, a quarterly DHG webinar series for industry professionals in accounting, tax and executive leadership. Matt Wood, Managing Partner of DHG Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail, will lead a conversation with industry professionals who will share valuable perspectives on relevant topics.
Discussion topics for this installment include:
- Workforce of the Future
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) - Disclosure Landscape and Trends
- Supply Chain & Logistics Risk Management
- Matt Wood, Managing Partner, DHG Manufacturing, Distribution & Retail (Discussion Facilitator)
- David McKnight, Vice President, Business Relations & Partnerships, The Manufacturing Institute
- Katrina Thompson, Chief People Office, DHG Human Resources
- Michael Rosen, Manager, DHG Risk Advisory
- Chris Ricchiuto, Partner, DHG Risk Advisory
- David Carlson, Managing Director, Marsh
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions regarding administrative policies such as registration or cancellation, please contact DHGevents@dhg.com.
Please direct any CPE related questions to DHGU@dhg.com.
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through the web site: www.nasbaregistry.org/.