Join DHG's Government Team on October 1st for part two of a two-part government accounting webinar series: Implementation Challenges for GASB 87, Leases
DHG is excited to be joined by AMTdirect, a lease accounting software solutions provider, to discuss the Implementation Challenges of GASB 87, Leases. This will be an engaging panel discussion offering perspectives on lease management and accounting. Topics will include:
- Benefits of a robust system vs excel
- Do's and don'ts of implementation
- Do's and don'ts of selecting a vendor
- Implementation checklist
- How you do think about a solution, what's a right solution
- Real-life situations – Here's what we've learned
- Ryan Hamelin, Manager, Risk Advisory, DHG
- Rachel Hoppe, Sr. Director of Product Management, AMTdirect
- Cheryl Levesque, Partner, Risk Advisory, DHG
- Mark Nicolas, Managing Partner, Non-profit, Education & Government (CPA), DHG
- Bill Woerner, VP of Professional Services, AMTdirect
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions regarding administrative policies such as registration or cancellation, please contact& firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct any CPE related questions to DHGU@dhg.com.
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through the web site: www.nasbaregistry.org/.