The current economic climate has led to many challenges and opportunities for financial institutions. Accurate navigation of complex accounting, regulatory and other issues is critical to your business. DHG is hosting a monthly webinar series from September through December, with each webinar focusing on important, timely topics.
Part 3: CECL Lessons Learned and Tax Update
In our third session of the DHG Financial Services Executive Series, we are pleased to present:
- A panel discussion on CECL Lessons Learned with insights shared from DHG and bankers who have completed CECL adoption:
- Adam Thomas, DHG moderator
- Darien Sutton, DHG model validation
- Erich Reuter, EVP/Director – Quantitative Analytics and Enterprise Stress Testing, TowneBank
- Steve Smits, Chief Credit Officer, Live Oak Bank
- Sloan Yadley, Credit Risk Analytics, Raymond James Bank
- A tax discussion with updates from the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and a look to the future with election impacts, LIBOR transition and more, presented by DHG’s Heather Wallace, Drew Ohmstede and Brooke Boothe.
Join us to share ideas and turn this disruption into an opportunity for emerging strong.
This event is complimentary. Due to this program being offered free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. If you have any questions regarding administrative policies such as registration or cancellation, please contact& email@example.com.
Please direct any CPE related questions to DHGU@dhg.com.
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through the web site: www.nasbaregistry.org/.