20th Annual Government Contracting Update: "Looking Back and Focusing Forward"
Conducting business with the US Government is extremely challenging. For over 80 years, DHG has assisted companies to address unique and extensive accounting, internal control, business systems, compliance, and ethics issues. DHG has provided an annual update for the Government Contracting industry for the past 20 years. This year, we will be presenting the update using a panel format featuring breakout sessions with DHG industry leaders, attorneys, and industry representatives who face and address contracting issues and challenges on a daily basis.
Please join DHG and a variety of Government Contracting industry professionals as we provide the most up-to-date information, materials, industry insight, and experience to stay ahead of the competition in this turbulent fiscal environment.
This full-day event at the new Tysons Corner Center Hyatt will feature:
- Warren Linscott, Deltek Vice President, will deliver a beginning state of the market address.
- Luncheon Keynote address by DCAA’s Director, Ms. Anita Bales.
- Software Expo with representatives from industry-leading government contractor accounting software providers.
Panel topics will include:
- DCAA/DCMA/DoD guidance
- Statute of Limitations and Record Retention
- GovCon Construction claims and equitable adjustments
- False Claims Act
- Mentor-Protégé Proposed Regulations
- Purchasing, Accounting, and Estimating Systems
- Cost Accounting Standards
- SBA Regulations
- Revenue Recognition
- Merger & Acquisition Trends
- R&D/DPAD Tax Credits