This year is almost history, so it is time to evaluate current year results and start projecting for next year. Please join Mike Mardesich and Brad Tress of DHG's Government Contract Advisory group as they discuss:
- Actual costs versus budget for 2018
- Budgeting for 2019
- Short term and long term budgeting
- Reviewing your current rates and preparation of your provisional rates
- Do you need to adjust your billing rates and how can it affect your cash flow?
- How to ensure your rates will survive DCAA/DCMA scrutiny
- Basic requirements of indirect rate proposals
- Indirect rate preparation procedures
- Indirect rate adequacy checklist
For questions or for more information, please contact the Government Contracting group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note CPE is not offered for this webinar.
This webinar is part of the Fundamentals of Government Contracting Webinar Series. The focus of this series is to cover the foundational basic requirements tied to this often confusing and always challenging Government Contracting marketplace.
About the Dixon Hughes Goodman Government Contracting Service Group: Our Government Contracting Services Group is active in government contracting associations, keeps up to date with the effects of policies on the local and national levels and provides proactive advice to our clients. In addition, we actively monitor the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) agenda, as well as changes to the Small Business Administration (SBA).