The government is stepping up their assessment and audits of contractor's estimating systems and adequacy reviews of contractor's cost proposals. Whether your system has or has not yet been evaluated or estimating system deficiencies have been found, please join your host Mike Mardesich of DHG's Government Contracting Advisory service group and his special guest, Daniel Graham of Vision & Elkins as they discuss the following:
- Who needs an adequate system?
- The Business Systems Rule
- How adequate systems help ensure compliance with the Truthful Cost or Pricing Data statute (a.k.a TINA)
- DFARS Estimating System Criteria
- Critical Elements in an Adequate Estimating System
- Estimating System Best Practices
- Common Estimating Review deficiencies
- Third party assessments of Estimating Systems
- How to prepare for an Estimating System Review
- Forward pricing rate proposal best practices
- Common cost or price proposal deficiencies
For questions or for more information, please contact the Government Contracting group at email@example.com.
*Please note CPE is not offered for this webinar.
This webinar is part of the Fundamentals of Government Contracting Webinar Series. The focus of this series is to cover the foundational basic requirements tied to this often confusing and always challenging Government Contracting marketplace.
About the Dixon Hughes Goodman Government Contracting Service Group: Our Government Contracting Services Group is active in government contracting associations, keeps up to date with the effects of policies on the local and national levels and provides proactive advice to our clients. In addition, we actively monitor the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) agenda, as well as changes to the Small Business Administration (SBA).