BPCI Advanced: How Hospitals Should Use Bundled Payments to Enhance Data Intelligence and Specialist Alignment and Achieve Risk Capability
Deadline for Application is March 12, 2018!
On January 9, CMS introduced a new opportunity for voluntary participation in Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Advanced (“BPCI Advanced” or “BPCI-A”). This new program is voluntary and is available for hospitals and physician groups, regardless of previous participation.
DHG Healthcare, building on its experience in assisting over 100 clients manage their bundled payment experience, will present a webinar describing this new bundled payment opportunity. In this webinar DHG Healthcare will describe; (1) the facts about BPCI-A ; (2) strategic implications for providers to consider; and (3) the timeline for application and final go/no-go decision making.
The deadline to apply for this program is March 12, 2018. It is essential that providers take action now to evaluate this important opportunity.
- Key facts that hospital executives need to know regarding BPCI-A model
- Important BPCI-A model dates and deadlines
- Rationale for and against hospitals applying for BPCI-A data
- Tapping BPCI-A for MIPS, specialist strategy and general enhancement of provider risk
- Learn how to maximize your BPCI-A opportunity by selecting the right episodes
CPE Credit: Up to one hour offered (pending approval). Click here for CPE Information.
Edward Stall, Principal DHG Healthcare, Greenville, SC
Craig Tolbert, Principal DHG Healthcare, Birmingham, AL
Michael Wolford, Senior Manager DHG Healthcare, Cleveland, OH
WhitepaperRead our BCPI-A Whitepaper