Join us for a half-day webinar with some of the most relevant Tax updates and considerations for 2021. Hosted by TEI Region 8 and presented by DHG, this four hour CPE session will cover.
- Examining process, people, technology and governance to help transform your tax department and help manage risk, increase efficiency and navigate the rapidly changing environment.
- The FASBs ASC 740 Simplification Initiative which goes into effect for public companies in 2021 and for provide companies in 2022.
- Recent hot topics around valuation allowance considerations.
- A brief demonstration of the provision template DHG Atlanta uses for tax provision co-sourcing and outsourcing arrangements.
- Latest updates on international tax/transfer pricing.
- Updates on Pillar 1 and Pillar 2, Digital tax, as well as regional updates.
- An overview of the Federal tax updates from the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 (CAA) and the American Rescue Plan.
- Key points from the Biden Tax Proposal.
- A closer look at the Employee Retention Credit that was originally created as part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and later amended by the CAA.
- Samit Shah, Principal, DHG Tax
- Mindy McGlaughlin, Director, DHG Tax
- Phil Lamineck, Director, DHG Tax
- Natalie Applonie, Senior Manger, DHG Tax
- Chip Chambley, Partner, DHG Tax
- Troy Taylor, Director, DHG Tax
- Greg Cobucci, Principal, DHG Tax
- Jared Weber, Senior Associate, DHG Tax
- Kelly Necessary, Partner, DHG Tax
- Brian Salkowski, Manager, DHG Tax
Please contact Liz Signet if you would like to receive a copy of the presentation slide deck: Liz.email@example.com