DHG Futures is a learning and development program for undergraduate students from underrepresented groups. DHG Futures provides opportunities for exceptional students to develop and grow personal and professional leadership skills, positioning them for a successful career path.
Why apply to Futures?
- Office culture experience
- Knowledge about office administrative task
- Exposure to vast career opportunities in public accounting
- Paid internship experience
- Provide mentoring and networking relationships with professionals and leaders in this industry
- Development of leadership and communication skills to enhance performance throughout career
Futures Program Structure
DHG Futures’ Program takes place during the summer and progressively develops over a 3-4-year period. Participants will have the opportunity to attend a Diversity Leadership Summit followed by additional internships throughout their participation in the program.
DHG Futures takes place prior to a traditional internship and will run concurrent with our summer internship program.
The structure and chronology for participation is as follows:
- Futures Introduction: One week Diversity Leadership Summit. This is open to freshmen/rising sophomores.
- Futures Intermediate: One week Diversity Leadership Summit and eight week administrative internship in office of their choosing. This is open to sophomores/rising juniors.
- Futures Advanced: One week Diversity Leadership Summit and eight week internship that is split between administrative duties and shadowing in areas of interest, in office of their choosing.
- Futures Graduation: Traditional Internship Experience – One week of Launch and eight week internship in preferred service line and office of their choosing.
High-performing college freshman and sophomores/rising juniors who self-identify as members of traditionally underrepresented minority groups in the professional services industry, protected veterans, and/or individuals with disabilities.
Applicants must have declared a major in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or any other business-related degree deemed suitable for this program.
GPA requirement 3.0/4.0
Click here to apply to join Futures Introduction & Intermediate this Summer.