Charlotte, N.C., June 1, 2017 – Dixon Hughes Goodman, a U.S. top 20 public accounting and advisory firm, is pleased to announce that the firm is admitting 11 new partners and principals, effective June 1, 2017. The diverse 2017 class represents all DHG regions and major service lines and is reflective of growth seen across the firm.
“Attracting and developing top talent is a priority for us,” says Matt Snow, DHG’s Chief Executive Officer. “Our newly promoted partners and principals have produced significant results while delivering superior client service, which directly supports our DHG mission. These professionals are proven leaders, and I believe that their career success has only just begun.”
The new partners and principals are as follows:
- Natalie Centeno (Tax, Charlotte, N.C.)
- Stephanie Fenner (Tax, Gaithersburg, MD)
- Louie Galbraith (Assurance, Tysons, VA)
- Wanda Justus (Healthcare Consulting, Greenville, S.C.)
- Luke Martonik (Assurance, Tysons, VA)
- Chris Masone (Healthcare Consulting, Greenville, S.C.)
- Wesley McLeod (Assurance, High Point, N.C.)
- Rob Oden (Assurance, Norfolk, VA)
- Brian Smith (Assurance, Tampa Bay, FL)
- Teri Sowder (Tax, Jacksonville, FL)
“I would like to congratulate all of our new partners and principals who will help guide us into the future,” says Snow. “Becoming a partner is a pivotal point in one’s career. The many career accomplishments of these individuals and their numerous contributions to the success of DHG ensures that they are well-suited for this significant milestone.”
About Dixon Hughes Goodman
With more than 2,000 people in 13 states, Dixon Hughes Goodman ranks among the nation’s top 20 public accounting firms. Offering comprehensive assurance, tax and advisory services, DHG focuses on major industry lines and serves clients in all 50 states as well as internationally. Visit www.dhg.com for additional information.