As we close 2016, I look forward to the holidays and time spent with family while resting and reflecting on the past year. Throughout 2016 I have admired the way our DHG team has embraced the changes that come with growth and the pursuit of our strategy. We have implemented numerous strategic programs in the firm and we have much to be proud of, including the following:
- From 401(k) enhancements and a rewards and recognition program to our efforts in retaining top talent and creating compensation transparency, we continue to be very focused on making an impact on the well-being of our people while boosting trust and loyalty.
- We introduced a partner sabbatical program to allow our partners to refuel while giving our teams the opportunity to step up in those partners’ absence and further progress in their own careers.
- Our resource management system has helped to ensure that our people are fully deployed and gaining excellent career experiences.
- We have established accountability systems and begun development of a professional enrichment program at the request of our people, who have said that they would like to know more about what is expected of them and how they are performing in comparison to their peers.
- We initiated Energy for Life in 2016, a program that touches on body, heart, mind and emotional health, and we plan to fully deploy the program in 2017 so that all of our professionals can begin defining and pursuing their missions.
- Our fresh focus on an enhanced client experience debuted in 2016 and will continue to evolve in 2017 as we further help our clients achieve their goals.
- We were recognized nationally as a Great Place to Work in 2016, and I look forward to our journey in maintaining the distinction in 2017.
Growth and change are never easy, and during 2016 we have not been without challenges. But along the way, we have learned a great deal about ourselves and our firm, becoming better professionals and teammates in the process. In the end, that is at the heart of our mission and a driving force for us at DHG.
I hope that you have a happy and restful holiday season. I am thankful to be part of such a dedicated, innovative team, and I look forward to all that we will accomplish together in 2017 as we continue to grow as one team, one firm, one DHG.
If you experience issues with this form, please use a different web browser or contact us at email@example.com